Frequently Asked Questions
Here you find frequently asked questions and useful information.
1. Where do the SHOW and CONFERENCE take place?
2. When do the SHOW and CONFERENCE take place?
3. What are the show floor hours?
4. What are the costs for booth space?
5. What additional costs should I expect?
6. Does the organizer offer rental stand/booth packages?
7. How many badges are included with my booth?
8. How late can I register my booth personnel and still have my badges sent to me?
9. How do I change the name on my badge?
10. Is transportation provided to the convention center from my hotel?
11. What are exhibitor standards?
12. How do I register for my exhibitor badges?
13. Can I sell my products/services to attendees at the show?
14. How can an exhibiting company get more exposure at the trade show?
15. Can I share a booth with another company?
16. How can a group of booths be placed together?
17. What if a company is acquired or merged?
18. How do I make hotel reservations?
19. How do I obtain an invitation letter in order to get my visa to enter the US?
20. Where do I pick up my badge at the show?
21. May children be on the show floor?
22. As exhibitor, do I have to buy a conference ticket to attend the sessions?
23. If I miss a conference session what can I do?
1. Where do the SHOW and CONFERENCE take place?The American Coatings SHOW and Conference 2016 will take place in Indianapolis, Indiana.
INDIANA Convention Center
100 S. Capitol AVE
Indianapolis, IN U.S.A. 46225
2. When do the SHOW and CONFERENCE take place?The American Coatings SHOW and CONFERENCE is a biennial show that occurs every other year (even year).
The next edition occurs in April 2016
American Coatings SHOW: April 12 - 14, 2016
American Coatings CONFERENCE: April 11 - 13, 2016
3. What are the show floor hours?Tuesday, April 12, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday, April 14, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
4. What are the costs for booth space?Overview of Space Rates:
|In-Line (1 side open)||$30.50|
|Corner (2 sides open)||$31.50|
|Peninsula (3 sides open)||$32.50|
|Island (4 sides open)||$33.50|
Exhibit Space Discounts Available:
5% Early Booking Discount (before Aug 1, 2015)
10% American Coatings Association Member Company
5% Exhibitor at European Coatings Show 2015
*The latter two discounts may not be combined.
5. What additional costs should I expect?The space rates listed on the application only includes the space rental. This does not include the required hardwall shell scheme, carpeting, electrical, or any booth furniture. You should also consider the costs for freight and drayage as well. Information regarding the costs of these items will be available in the Exhibitor Service Manual, available November 2015.
6. Does the organizer offer rental stand/booth packages?Yes – we have a standard booth package for inline or corner booths as well as upgraded booth packages for inline or corner booths. Information regarding the costs of these packages will be available in the Exhibitor Service Manual, available November 2015.
7. How many badges are included with my booth?Exhibitor registration will open September 2015. You receive 3 free badges per 100 square foot of exhibit space. Every additional badge must be purchased at a price of $15.
8. How late can I register my booth personnel and still have my badges sent to me?Exhibitor registration will open September 2015. Badges will not be mailed, all badges must be picked-up on-site at the convention center.
9. How do I change the name on my badge?Exhibitor registration will open September 2015. After registering, to change the name on your badge, please contact EPIC Registration via phone +1 (980) 233-3808 or send enquiry
10. Is transportation provided to the convention center from my hotel?Indy is walkable – hotels are within easy walking distance. There are walkways inter-connecting the various premises.
11. What are exhibitor standards?All exhibitor contracts include a clause requiring compliance with the general conditions for participation in trade shows as well as in the special conditions for participation at American Coatings SHOW 2016, as well as the IAEE Guidelines.
12. How do I register for my exhibitor badges?You can register for your exhibitor badges here.
13. Can I sell my products/services to attendees at the show?American Coatings SHOW has a policy prohibiting direct selling and soliciting on the show floor. Exhibitors are encouraged to place orders with attendees for products/services, and accept payment for those orders while on the show floor, but the product or service ordered/purchased must be delivered to the attendee after the close of the show.
14. How can an exhibiting company get more exposure at the trade SHOW?Whether your objective is to educate attendees on our science, launch a new product line, or dominate the category, your booth space is only the start of your company’s ability to draw attention to your products or services. Make the very most of the trade show experience! Refer to the promotional opportunities we offer for a list of ideas and options. Prepare your exhibit by inviting qualified buyers before the show starts.
15. Can I share a booth with another company?Yes – you can register a co-exhibitor or even several co-exhibitors. You have to send in a separate application form for each co-exhibitor and confirm that the co-exhibitor will be present with his own personnel and exhibit. The fee for each co-exhibitor is $1,050.
16. How can a group of booths be placed together?At American Coatings SHOW exhibiting companies from foreign countries can organize a pavilion to represent their country and Show Management will group together a certain number of companies.
17. What if a company is acquired or merged?It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to notify SHOW Management in Atlanta of these situations in writing.
18. How do I make hotel reservations?Every contracted and registered exhibitor receives an access code from SHOW Management which allows booking housing online at www.american-coatings-show.com at the negotiated hotel rates or contacting the official housing bureau.
19. How do I obtain an invitation letter in order to get my visa to enter the US?After registering with the American Coatings SHOW you may go to www.american-coatings-show.com to request a visa letter of invitation to apply for a visa.
20. Where do I pick up my badge at the show?Badges may be picked up onsite in the designated registration area at the Indiana Convention Center. When arriving onsite, please follow the directional signs to the registration area.
21. May children be on the show floor?Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the show floor.
22. As exhibitor, do I have to buy a CONFERENCE ticket to attend the sessions?Yes – the conference sessions are not free and exhibitors and visitors need to register to get tickets. Conference tickets are offered in different categories and prices are depending on the sessions one would like to attend.
23. If I miss a CONFERENCE session what can I do?The CONFERENCE organizer will offer recordings of all sessions for purchase after the event. Briefs of each session are available in print in the conference program.